1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Vendors Commodity Vendors and Gorgon Lens

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by TullyMars, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

There are multiple types of Gorgon Lens. One is the nice bright blue and one is the dull grey "lesser" Gorgon Lens. If you put both of these on a commodity vendor...it creates two lines...which is as expected and it does this for many items with the same name but different item id. The problem is when I went to price out the lesser...it just kept changing the price of the other line and not allowing me to set a price for the current item.

2. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Slight correction. I have now gotten three different types of Gorgon Lens...I think the first one was made with live medusa scales...the second with dead medusa scales...and the third with white dragon scales.
    Not sure if I make one with other color dragon scales if that will create yet another line on my commodity vendor.
    CaptureUOGorgonLensBug.JPG