1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Correspondence Group Idea

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    Benito and I were discussing a few ideas on information exchanges. Not everyone on Chesapeake reads Stratics or uoforums. So we would like to test something with the community to help get information out. This wouldnt replace either of the forums. Just something extra people can do.

Each town or guild that is interested can sign up for a email group to receive other communities event information and maybe updates on new projects and such. Then the person receiving the email can share it with their people. So you would like get a weekly update from different communities for those wishing to take part in it.

Benito and I will be handling the email list of those that sign up. All we are doing is making sure everyone has an updated list. So please don't post your email here. We don't want people to spam you.

(I also suggest using a email account that is NOT linked to one of your Ultima Online accounts. Just trying to be safe and should something ever happen the contact list cannot be blamed.)

So right now we have two people signed up

Benito - PaxLair Statehood
    Luna Rossa - Ethereal Void Imperium