1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Community created content in WoW

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by joergf, Dec 30, 2008.

1. joergf

joergf Guest

Hi everyone!

I am doing a survey on MMORPGs:
    "The importance of user innovation for the success of online games: an empirical study."

The goal of the survey is to try to measure the value of user innovation and user created content of MMORPGs. 17 different MMORPGs are evaluated, by asking gamers about their use of the game itself, its websites and any tools they use. We also want to look at how this out-of-game content affects the satisfaction of the players. This is not for any commercial purposes but for my master thesis, so would I really appreciate you taking the 10 minutes to help me.

WoW is of course the biggest of those games an as such your feedback is quite important! :thumbup1:

Link to survey:
  2. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

Just to let everyone know, I checked this link and it is safe...at least to the point where there were no scripts or viruses that reared up. Happy surveying :)