1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Community Events

Discussion in 'Second Life Discussions' started by debslee, Oct 21, 2008.

1. debslee

debslee Guest

I don't think one can ever say you are bored in Second Life.....I discovered the community events page today and wow.....there is a heap of things to see and do. You can also click on the calendar and see an upcoming event and prepare for it.

When you click on the event, it gives you a brief synopsis, with date, time, location, category, rating and cover charge. Info, all at your finger tips! :thumbup1:

I suggest you add this URL to your Second Life Favorites. :)

Community Events - Clickie

2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Good find Debs! Thanks!

I cant imagine ever being bored myself, always seems I have something to do, in fact I wish I had more time to do some of the things I'm always missing out on. Sigh, darn RL!!

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Guest

You know, Niki, sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in about five different directions in SL. I barely have time to build anymore.

4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I know what you mean Smily, I like to think someday I'll find time to learn to build lol.

5. That's what I said, ummmmm, three years ago? :eek: