1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

NEWS Community Hunts hosted by Yosef Part 2

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Flair, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

It's hunt night!!
    Tonight's hunt will not be hosted by "Yosef", but Tala the Wolf Ambassador & Vesper.
    See you there!!

I knew when I saw the notice I was going again. I had such a wonderful time last time I just knew this time would be better. I readied my armor and spell books, got my bora out of the stables, and grabbed my shield. Off I went to the Vesper bank to see who was there...
    [​IMG]

There was even more people here then last time. I was excited and knew this would be a good evening. So off we marched again to Valor, but this time to confront the spiders that has taken over...
    [​IMG]

The battle was fierce, the spiders didn't want to budge. We had a few casualties along the way as things got sorted out, but we all trudged on and made some progress.
    [​IMG]

Finally the boss, Mephitis, appeared and was quickly dispatched by a flood of warriors and pets. We didn't waste any time...
    [​IMG]

Since we where so successful, we decided that we would march on to Honor and take on the rats that appeared there...
    [​IMG]

Barracoon appeared quickly to challenge us this time and we dispatched him even faster. *chuckles* It was a great night had by all and I'd like to thank Tala for hosting the event...
    [​IMG]

and Lady Khaleesi and Vesper for sponsoring this evenings hunt. It was a very good time had by all, and I defiantly recommend to all to come and join us next time and have some fun. I hope to see you all there!!!!

DJAd likes this.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

What time and where abouts?

3. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

It was last night... there are more to come though

DJAd likes this.
  4. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    Governor [BLAK]

I will be sure to twitter them next tome! Thank you for the awesome write up, Flair!

Flair likes this.