1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Community News] Tonight's 10th Anniversary HoC Chat Log Now Available

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<center>[​IMG]</center>

Today's UO House of Commons chat marks a very important day in UO Stratics history. Not only is this House of Commons the one hundred and fourteenth time we have gathered to discuss Ultima Online, today we also celebrate the tenth anniversary of the very first UO HoC held exactly ten years ago on February 12th, 1998.

<a target="_blank" href=http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=26291>Click here</a> to read the complete transcript of this milestone event!

2. _Uriah Heep_

_Uriah Heep_ Guest

Ha!

And they all had nicknames =)
    Hope they stick with em!

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks. [​IMG]

4. <blockquote><hr>

Ha!

And they all had nicknames =)
    Hope they stick with em!

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

... that was terrible...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

i haven't been to too many HoCs, but why was there so much time in between questions? :/ it really was a let down. by 7:40 only three questions where fielded. I'm not sure if Stratics' staff or EA's was lagging :p. started late, too. oh well [​IMG]. this latest publish/patch should provide a lot of entertainment for a few weeks. but when is the rubber-band glitch going to get fixed?!

7. Cellmate

Cellmate Guest

So many questions were either not asked or asked but not answered. *sighs*

Nothing much in that lot really.

8. <blockquote><hr>

RicTheHippy - hey this is Cal, recently named Ric Flair for reasons that make me cringe, and the Development Manager of Ultima Online,

[/ QUOTE ]

You brought this upon yourself , with the energy and craziness of your intro on uo.com , hey atleast your stylin and profilin...

Wooooooooo.