1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Community Outreach!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by DemiGod of Atlantic, Dec 1, 2013.

1. DemiGod of Atlantic

Hey guys, just thought we should get a real sense of community back in game! I'd like to start setting up hunting parties on Saturday Nights at 6 PM Pacific, I will provide all keys and materials necessary. Let's just get people active together again! Next Saturday night-- WE VENTURE TO DOOM! :devil:

2. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    [BLAK]

Great Idea, Demi! Yosef has been doing this as well .. Never too many hands in the Community "cookie jar"!! I will be there!!! now EST time would be 9pm, Correct?

#2 Lady Khaleesi, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    EM_Bennu likes this.
  3. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Demi, might I also add the community would love to see you at the Kings council meetings (last Sunday of every month)
    Would love to have you join the Crux Ansata Honor guard
    Elections for Town Governors is upon us once again- If your not adding your name to a town stone-then watch for all our Governors campaigns
    Also check the EM Event site for Atlantic-I am sure our EM's will be posting their activities for the month of December
    Mostly check this Atlantic site for all thats going on- Oh and Welcome back!

Lady Khaleesi and EM_Bennu like this.
  4. DemiGod of Atlantic

Yep! That is correct Lady Khaleesi, and I'll definitely start showing up to the Kings council meetings, Queen Arya. :)

Lady Khaleesi likes this.