1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Compare and Contrast

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lynk, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Which has faster ground movement?

I see on Stratics that Hiyru's can have 120 wrestle. Are Cu's capped at GM?

Can Hiyru's be trained that high or only if you tame them at that level?
  2. zeroshade

zeroshade Guest

Hiryu's can have a max 108 wrestling after tamed. the way it works is they loose 10% of their trained skills once tamed. so if you lore a hiryu and its got 120 wrestling when its tamed itll have 108. You can only train it up as high as after you tamed it.
  3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 15, 2008
    I like a Hiyru for Cold Bloods, other then that, I think a Cu has the most bang for the buck. A maxed Cu's Strength is I believe 612 and a Hiyru is around 700. When you take into consideration stats and resists and the fact that a Cu heals itself, I believe the Cu to be much better. They are both about the same speed; neither are good for PvP imo.