1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Compassion Sage

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TullyMars, Jun 1, 2012.

1. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I bought a couple compassion sage bottles off a vendor.
    When I double click them they don't work...don't do anything.
    If anyone has an extra bottle or two of this around, can you check if yours work and report back?

P.S. I tried searching on the subject to see if this is reported before but kept getting an error on the stratics forum search, so my apologies if this is known.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yeah, there's a problem w/ search atm [BUG] - Server Move Affecting Search | Stratics Forums

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Last time I checked all you had to do was put the comp sage in your backpack, log off and back on... and then it works. Give it a shot, then scratch your head and wonder why that's the case like I did. :)

4. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That worked. Always impressed by the ability of uo players to find the work around. Thanks.
    **Tully scratches head and thinks better of wondering why this is the case because he doesn't want his head to explode**

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  5. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

he didn't figure anything out - a dev specifically posted how to fix the broken compassion sage

6. Kylie Kinslayer

100% true. Sorry that post could be read from the standpoint of me taking credit, did not realize it as I typed it. I was just scratching my head trying to figure out why they "fixed" it in that manner. Don't get me wrong.... ANY fix is better than none, but that was one of the ones that left me puzzled as to why.

7. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Must have been old compassion sage. I got a new bottle when I was hunting for vanilla seeds and it worked correctly.

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  8. Kylie Kinslayer

Ahhh ok. Glad the newer ones work without the log deal, had not ran across any when getting the Exodus Deed. Now I am a little less puzzled. Thx.