1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

complaints about sa?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lucy of Kenton, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Lucy of Kenton

Lucy of Kenton Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

seems lots of complaints already but consider youself lucky if you are playing sa as some of us are no closer to getting it. at mo i cannot upgrade my acct as after accepting terms and condition i time out. is there perhaps a phone number i can ring or shall i just send them another zx spectrum to run in tandem with the current one?:cursing:

2. Sindris

Sindris Guest

My major gripe is that they are not giving us the 7th character slot they originally planned on giving us way back when they first introduced SA. I have two accounts, both over 145 months old and this is the first expansion I'm not going to bother myself paying for. Honestly, UO used to offer great incentives to upgrade. Now they want to nickel and dime us for stuff they used to give away.

No money for you! 30 bucks for a Downloadable only expansion with no real perks? You are stoned. Or you think I am, whichever it is I refuse to support this expansion with my hard won $$$.

3. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Got 6th character slot when I upgraded to SA.

4. Deb

Deb Guest

Somewhere there is a post with the numbers, I think Chrissay posted it.
    No clue where now.

5. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1-866-543-5435

6. Sindris

Sindris Guest

My point exactly. Also got +5 skill points per character AND +5 to stats. Also got a nifty Disc with the actual GAME on it Oh yeah! And a map of the new continent was included as well. All this for LESS money than we are paying for a Download only upgrade with almost no extras.

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I CANT REALLY MAKE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SA CONTENT...IM ON EUROPA AND IT AINT BEEN UP MORE THAN 1/2 HOUR THE WHOLE OF TODAY SO I HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN ANY BLOODY SA CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!! PFFFFFFFFFFFF...........

EUROPA' S BEEN WELL SHAFTED TODAY- TOOK THE DAY OFF TOO TO PLAY THE FIRST FULL DAY IN ALL ITS GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO MIFFED OFF.....U MAYBE NOTICED !!!!

8. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My only real complaint is with the text bug that causes the last line of text and the next to overlap if you type too quickly.

The imbuing seems to be a bit click intensive to train, but I've yet to try to make a macro for it. I'll have to do a little research before I can make a final call on that.

9. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As above, my only issue with SA is the text alignment and overlapping bugs. Otherwise I'm lovin' it :D

10. Amber Moon

Amber Moon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

No complaints at all :thumbup:

I am skilling up, crafting, selling crafted goods. Of coarse I didn't purchase the expansion yet and all this is in another game entirely.

But it is fun to come watch you all twist in the wind as you rush to upgrade.
    :eyes:

:heart::heart::heart:

You'll have fun, Hear!

11. Lucy of Kenton

Stratics Veteran

12. Lucy of Kenton

Stratics Veteran

today still unable to upgrade so on the advice of a guildie (az) i used the chinese site and worked first time

13. Thangorodrim

Thangorodrim Guest

Are there really that many experiencing problems?

Or, just a few here on stratics which some mistakenly extrapolate as representative of the player base as a whole?