1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Complete Prepatch Shipwreck Set

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Assia Penryn, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Curious on an estimated value. If someone could share any info, I'd really appreciate it.

This set includes every prepatch "gold titled" shipwreck item available and items of both directions like globe, footwear, skullcap, bone piles, etc. This set has the paintings, shells, body parts, skulls, bone piles, pillows, clothing, footwear and furniture.

Thank you!

2. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I would definitely say that hardest parts to find pre-patched were the footwear. I collected a fullset awhile back and it took me quite some time to get the thighboots. I also took it a step further and collected all the pre-patch shipwrecked clothing/footwear double (blessed) aswell.

As for an entire set price... id say the clothing (skullcap/tricorne/sandals/shoes/boots/thigh boots) alone would be 20-25mil , add all the body parts, bones, torso, furniture, paintings and pillows.. maybe another 15-20? .. full set 40-50? Just a estimate ofc.