1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Complete set of rubble mage regs

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by simonovsk, Jan 15, 2008.

1. simonovsk

simonovsk Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2007
    Seeing the post from this person wondering about the bloodtile, I can't help but be reminded of my own obsession : the black pearl.

So this is a call to everyone who manipulated rubble during last month's event : do anyone remember seeing a rubble black pearl? Does it exist? Can I see one with my own eyes?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't remember seeing one or hearing about any.
    I did however create a newbie on test and sail over to Magincia, where it is still intact and there are no black pearls in any of the display cases (well none that I could find)

Unless I see one I'm inclined to believe they dont exist.

but thats just my 2 cents lol
  3. If i remember right, there is a black pearl. i thought i saw one in a rubble sale post. I cant be certain as i did not obtain one, or see one in game.

Oh and Mag on test isnt quite right, the res pit isnt there... tho i dont think this would effect the regs.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Each shard was also a lil diverse to what test is too, but I believe the mage shops where the reg's came from were all the same.

the barricades also arn't on test, I didnt mention them like the rezz pit
    as I talking black pearl lol