1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Concerning loot from a IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Rikimaru_Vegeta, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Rikimaru_Vegeta

Rikimaru_Vegeta Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

a water tile... this house contained ALOT of water tiles.. ones that weight alot are in one bag.. could someone give me everything you know about this please.. history... is it illegal.. would a account get banned for holding onto these?

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Water tiles are illegal. I recommend you throw them in the trash or live with the possibility that your account might be banned at anytime.

4. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

a lot of water tiles? my God, you just won the lotto on UO. underground rare collectors (incuding myself) will pay way too much for them. they have more uses than you can think of ;)

if iterested in selling... PM me please!

5. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Care to elaborate on exactly what an underground rare collector is?

Athelas [The Treasure Trove] Mall [Atlantic]

6. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Do note that this list isn't final or complete. In fact there currently is no accurate list of which items are illegal. In fact, I've had a fews rows with GMs when they refused to delete items that were on several 'official' EA lists.

So before you chuck your precious item in the bin, try paging a GM.

7. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Due to the nature of water tiles themselves, I would have to say they are a definite illegal item (along the lines of portable forges, etc).

It would be worth paging a GM, even if it is to get them deleted.

8. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

A rare collector that collects rare illegal items secretly most probaly.

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*check mark*

10. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I also got a water tile out of a idoc..i did page a gm about it..and was told it was deff illegal to own. He deleted it on site, told me it was a good thing that I asked about things I was wary of because it could be serious trouble to your acct if found to own such items. So..its your risk mate..:)

11. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dont do this!, just drop em in a trash barrel!, ive known people who have paged a GM with illegal items to make them aware of it and have found themselves banned for having them! depending on the GM you get!, alot of them just arnt that bright and toss all common sense out the window!...dont risk it..just toss em!, dont pass them off to anyone else either!!....same issue!, someone gets questioned and names you! your banned.

12. i would say call a gm and ask. theres a chance that they might be ok to own now. After all champ spawns are dropping:

Water Tiles
    Wall Blood Tiles
    Swamp Tiles
    Lava Tiles

so who knows :)

~Blade

13. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

Can you fish in the new replica water tiles though?
    If I remember right, someone said you could fish using the old water tiles....

14. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

No chance they are ok to own, water tiles give an incredible advantage. If you keep them bury them way down deep in your house and show them to no one...lol part of the problem with having such a thing, you can not show it off