1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Concise Account Migration Instructions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by curlybeard, Aug 14, 2011.

1. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you PapaKarlson!

2. PapaKarlson

PapaKarlson Guest

see below for screenshots of what I did

3. mikeyandem1

mikeyandem1 Guest

That's great except it doesn't work... WTF an I making accounts for? I can't remember what email addresses go to what account. I remembered 2, but the accounts I "linked" are different than what I thought was associated with those accounts. When I am "linking" accounts are those the individual accounts I have in UO? For example my crafter account, or my hunting account? And why can I only find 2 of my 3 accounts?

Amazing how no other games have this same issue for something SO VERY BASIC.

BTW the part where "it says "Have a Mythic Master Account" put in your UO account followed by _uo and the password" does not work.. unless my account no longer exists. First account I did that with after "linking" it says "Master Account is already linked with an EA account. Please login with your EA account." So I log in with my EA account and it doesn't work.

Perhaps if they didn't have 24 places to log in, 16 different type accounts that nobody knows what is what this would not be an issue....

4. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In that case, go to Larisa's instructions here

5. PapaKarlson

PapaKarlson Guest

here's some pics of what I did with my accounts. (keep in mind, all of my accounts have a different e-mails and my goal was to have a separate EA Account for each of my UO Accounts)

goto http://www.ultima-registration.com

this redirects you to https://accounts.eamythic.com/

if this is your first time visiting the page go to the bottom of the page

you will see "Have a Mythic Master Account?"

tip: your UO Account IS a Mythic Master Account followed by _uo

fill in the info and click Sign In

[​IMG]

next is where you create your EA Account. this is required. there's 2 ways to do this.

#1 on the left you can type the current e-mail associated with your account followed by your UO account password and it will log you in to the new system. your EA account login is your e-mail and the password is the same as your UO password (you may want to change it)

#2 on the right side you can input a new e-mail address and this will create a new EA Account and link your UO Account to it. use this method if you forgot the e-mail associated with the account.

[​IMG]

there ARE other ways to do this, for example you can create an EA Master account, THEN link an account to it

you can also create 1 EA Master account and link ALL of your accounts to it, if you wish. or using the method above you can create a different EA Master account for each of your UO Accounts.

6. PapaKarlson

PapaKarlson Guest

your "EA Account Name" is your e-mail address
    note: depending on how you set things up, your UO Account password may or may not be the same as your EA Account password (both can be changed of course)

note 2: if you change your e-mail, obviously your "EA Account Name" has changed and you must use the new e-mail address you entered to login