1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Confidence Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by nightstalker22, Aug 9, 2009.

1. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I currently have 90+ Bushido on template, and am using confidence for healing.

I know that anytime you take damage while healing, it instantly stops.

Why is it that sometimes when I use the skill, I dont heal any, and other times, when I spam it, it works perfectly?

Is there a timer on the skill that will only heal you x amount of time after being hit? It isn't very consistant.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I would like an answer to that as well. Nothing is interupting the spell, mana is used, but no healing take place? Its very annoying. If there is a timer/delay before you can use the spell again, fine, but the fact that mana is used is the bothersome part.

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think there is a 5 or 10 second timer after you have been disrupted. if you have not been disrupted you can hit it immediatly after it has maxed your gain. It is better to time it than to spam it I think. I use it for heals on the run with my mage to supplement my pots and casting.