1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Confidence worth using without a shield?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by mookin1, Feb 9, 2008.

1. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

I hear of archers using it, but i didn't think you could parry with a bow.

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

Confidence is a bushido special. It gives you a massive HP regen until you take damage again. Using it you can regen all your HP is a few seconds... as long as you don't get hit.

Archers tend to run away from anything that can hit them while their HP's come back. Dexxers with parry have a better chance of avoiding damage and don't have to back off to regen.

Bushido skill takes the place of a shield for a samouri. A samouri parrys with his/her weapon instead of a shield.

Bushido actually gives a shield a parry penalty making it not worth carrying a shield for defense.

3. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

Its definitely worth it. It's the most overpowering spell in game because you are basically unstoppable running with it lol.

4. There is also a stamina bonus for those who don't run away and successfully block attacks. I forget the formula, but I think it's 10+ stamina per block.