1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Confirmation Regarding Cartography Please

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Luna Rossa, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

OK I tried looking through the forums to see if I could get an answer and I couldn't find one so I am asking now. Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously.

I have made a fisherman with magery, peacing and discord to hand the nasties but what I keep getting for conflicting information is.....

do I need cartography to do the SOS maps or MIBS?

I have been told both YES and NO so I beseech you....someone please confirm the truth of this sea mystery for my fisherman please.

My thanks!
  2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    You can do them without with ease, Just use the Cartographer mape and drop a pin at the coordinates and sail to it.
  3. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004

Exactly, cartography is for treasure hunting. If you wanted to decipher a treasure map, you will need cartography.