1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

confused about 7 day subscription expiration notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Sims2, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

The e-mail address is valid. According to the old accounting system still in effect, your "trial" will expire in seven days. However, unlike in days past where you'd lose access to the game if you didn't subscribe, you'll be able to continue playing as a free account as if nothing happened.

I had the same email on my free account, and everything was fine.

2. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

subscription to The Sims Onlineā„¢ will expire in 7 days. To continue your game play uninterrupted, just click here to login to your account and activate your billing. In seconds you'll be back in the game.

Don't leave your Sims, friends and neighbors behind! Upgrade to full user status today to keep playing The Sims Online. Upgrading is fast and easy and there are many different payment options to choose from.

Need Help?
    If you have questions or just need a helping hand, click here to link to the "Help" site.

Have fun!

ok just wanted to make sure buy under e mail scams post etc said they will never e mail you for rl blling info? i was already charged last month so not sure.
    Please remember that EA will never contact you by email asking for your password or for your real life billing information.

If there really is a problem with your billing information, you will be directed to log in to your account on EA-Com and update your billing details.

ok so you think i should go ahead and follow that site and activate?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Understandable - especially with all the scams and fraud going on lately.

4. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

so if they never will send me e mail to update info than should i do it from there it says activate which is confusing me aslo they said they would never e mail for billing info and i checked my account and says i have 5 days left not 7.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You're safe in ignoring the message. You will not lose access to your avatars nor to the game.

On the other hand, if you're a paying subscriber, you might want to get on the phone with Customer Services and find out what the heck's going on!

6. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

You're safe in ignoring the message. You will not lose access to your avatars nor to the game.

On the other hand, if you're a paying subscriber, you might want to get on the phone with Customer Services and find out what the heck's going on!

yep i am a paying subscriber- yeah i better call them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!