1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Confused...Which shards have Pub 57?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Corwin, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Corwin

Corwin Guest

In the notes it says that Origin has it, but the rest is coming with regular maintance. I tried Origin, but no gifts. Europa has it. The Asian shards have it. I am so confused...

2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your character must be 30 days old to get a gift.

3. Corwin

Corwin Guest

Each of my characters are 11 years old.

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Try going to the bank, opening it and then relogging.

5. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Origina may not get the gifts til after their next maintenance maybe? Cos there was a problem that stopped the gifts going out after this last one?

So I would assume that each shard gets the gifts after their next maintenance that happens after the announcement about it rolling out on the Herald?

6. Corwin

Corwin Guest

Tried that. Didn't work on any of my Origin guys. All 14. But I did get some on Europa and Asian shards.

7. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I think Teeshy is correct that Origin won't get the gifts til maintenance. I've logged on several characters, all old enough to collect and haven't received any. Few more hours to wait.