1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

confused

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by UOsharp, May 23, 2009.

1. UOsharp

UOsharp Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all,

I'm playing with the KR client and I have the latest : Mondain’s Legacy Registration. Now I'm trying to customise my house and when I choose those blue walls/doors or dungeon like custimozation it says:

you must upgrade to the latest expansion pack in order to place these piles.

I check uogamecodes.com but i dont see what I'm missing? Only thing is the AOS buddy thing, but that is covered in the ML registration i thought.

So what am I missing?

reg,
    SHarp

2. UOsharp

UOsharp Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Does it make sense what I tried to type? hehe

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not sure exactly what the problem is....
    But I do know folks have talked about some bugs still with customization in KR mode. I not sure if this is one of those bugs or not.
    If you have 2D installed try it in that and see if you get the same message.

4. UOsharp

UOsharp Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

hey,

It's in 2d also: it are the shadow items and the crystal items that I can't use apparantly. (sorry wasnt clear before)

What do I need for this? A special expansoin?

thanks,
    Sharp

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

ML is the last true expansion pack, but the 9th anniversary edition included 2 housing sets that were exclusive to that pack. Glacial and shadow-stone. You can probably find a cheap copy of the 9th anniversary edition around somewhere if you really want those housing sets.