1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zavadil, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Zavadil

Zavadil Guest

I have read Baghdaddy post about the ultimate melee tanker.
    What I am confiused about is this after you guys or gals put in necromancy what is the max necromancy skill to run round in wraith form or lich form depending on which creature you are after. I was thinking about this for a template.

120 Swordsmanship
    120 Bushido
    120 Parrying
    100 Anatomy
    90 Healing
    70 Chivalry
    ? Necromancy
    ? Tactics

I am running with this for armor: (for now)
    Ornate Crown of the Harrower
    Voice of Fallen King
    Ring of Vile
    Braclet of Health
    Gauntlets of Nobility
    Tunic of Fire
    Leggings of Bane
    Midnight Bracers
    Arcane Shield
    Quiver of Infinity
    Totem of the Void

Which gives me

HPR: 19
    SR: 12
    HCI: 35
    DCI: 20
    LMC: 10

But my problem is what does the necromancy need to be at so I dont fail Lich Form?
  2. You can't use a shield with Bushido or you lose almost every single bit of Parry benefit. Go with 35 Chiv + Items to get to 99 Necro, drop Anatomy to 90 and bump Healing to 100 so you have 100% chance to cure level 6 poison. Vamp form is the form you're going for also, not Lich. You're also going to want to go with some different armor and jewels to get max DCI and as much HCI as you can, along with DI.