1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Confusion

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

When I try to login at the test center 3 I suddenly get this message :
    Unknown login error has occurred. The following probleem has been reported :
    We're sorry, but your game registration has expired. The public test period for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version (INV_223)

A few hours ago I didn't had any problem to enter the game. And if I understood it correctly the test center 3 was for players who wanted to play for free also.
    What am I missing, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

When I try to login at the test center 3 I suddenly get this message :
    Unknown login error has occurred. The following probleem has been reported :
    We're sorry, but your game registration has expired. The public test period for this game may have ended. Please purchase and install the retail version (INV_223)

A few hours ago I didn't had any problem to enter the game. And if I understood it correctly the test center 3 was for players who wanted to play for free also.
    What am I missing, does anyone know?
    Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sounds like a hold-over of the 14 day time limit that used to be on free trials.
    I thot they had removed that, but I could be wrong.

3. Try looking here, hopefully you'll find something that might help.

Mavric