1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Congrats EOB to be in top 20 guilds

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Starla, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Starla

Starla Guest

Congrats to EOB to be on top 20 guild list for all shards. I think the last time an Oceania guild managed to do that was Orb. :)

2. Rainforest

Rainforest Guest

[​IMG]

Thx Starla :) EoB still have much to improve, we will always keep moving forward! Thx Don, Melon , Dani and all other EoBs for giving me a blast since i came back to oceania.

3. Awesome job guys its great to see an Oceania guild up there. Well done. Its great its one of the older guilds of Oceania as well.

4. MissMelon

MissMelon Guest

Adrian we did it!! congrats to all my friends in eob :D:D and big thank you to don! hes deffinently been the best guild leader ive ever had :D

5. Mishra_

Mishra_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats... that is great to see. The only Oceania guilds I have ever seen do it were OrB, OtR, and TcV.

6. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I actually kinda remember seeing TDR(The Dannan Rangers) doing that also

7. Fink

Fink Guest

Wasn't VKR up there once?

*edit* well done EOB!

8. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Actually i think they were :)

9. iddqd

iddqd Guest

pretty sure sdk got more than that, and it wasnt just 6 people with 5 accounts each. im not totally certain, but at a guess id have to say at our largest we had at least 50 or more INDIVIDUALS in the guild...

10. Katlene

Katlene Guest

i was in it for about a month hehe but after an incident i left for tov

11. Rainforest

Rainforest Guest

Well, SDK may be larger back then when oceania still has alot more active players. Nevertheless, SDK is gone but EOB is still around :p

12. iddqd

iddqd Guest

that is true, and dont think im trying to downplay your acheivement (despite my "INDIVIDUALS" comment) - the server did have a lot more people back then. it may have been more than 50 people, all i know is we used to fill our keep roof with people.

13. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I have no idea who last did this on Oceania, it would of been a long long time since though...

[​IMG]

:p

14. MissMelon

MissMelon Guest

Wow!! nice sneaky :D