1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Congrats Terri!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Congrats on maxing Mr.T Terri, it must have been fun, and you said you should have gone slower, but you did it! Congrats!
  2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Thanks Sean! Yes, it went by too fast. I really liked working that little toon. That CFO is one of the fastest I have ever been in. I think two goons got to come out and that was it. LOL! Thanks to all that came to it:

Susan- Precious
    Deb- Thunderhead
    Sean-Crazy Fireball
    Adam-Buster Bunny
    Lex-Little Buster Thunderfoot

Thanks everyone! :grouphug:
  3. Congrats Terri!!!! That indeed went by too fast. Terri and I were stomping on the same side and we pretty much just stood there the whole time talking to each other! I looked over at the other side and they didnt have an overabundance either but the CFO was "dizzy" constantly. Who needs goons when all you need is safes!!

It is a little sad your adventure is over, I know you really enjoyed it but on to the next project!! Thanks for the invite and the nice chat we had while we were supposed to be stomping! You Rock!!:thumbup1:
  4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Congrats to Mr.T, he is a special little guy! :thumbsup:
  5. Bravo! Thanks for letting me tag along :)
  6. So terri, what is next? Feline or something elce?
  7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  8. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

woo-hoo congrats sweetie! :)
  9. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Thanks everyone! Sean, next is maxing golf on Sadie. I need to finish her and at least say I have one toon done. LOL! I really don't know after that. I am kind of bored of TT and might stop. I don't look forward to making yet another toon go through all those HQs again. :cursing:
  10. aw, well then who will i teast and have help me?
  11. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  12. WOO HOO Terri! Sorry I couldn't be there. Now if you are really sad about not having a toon to work on I have several you can race...sounds like fun eh? NOT!

Well I'm gonna try and do an uber cash on E. Volved but I'm still working on all my other toons and prolly should get them maxed first....

13. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I'm just as bad reading the threads in a timely manner! Congrats Terri!
  14. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Terri, Congratulations to Mr. T!!