1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

congrats to luc and the devs

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by cammrisdemorte, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that has to be a record of some kinds they managed to take 6years of work and drive it into the ground in less than 6 months dev's do us a fav plz dont quit ur day jobs ea will be better off and btw all the ppl that said luc para and the dev's was doing a good job look where they got ya lmao good job
  2. Parizad and Lee were very active in the community. With all my current negativity I have nothing bad to say about those two.
  3. pi is lee cared about the game then why did he tell me it was point less to put in a check system to stop the bots
  4. Camris, you are so totally wrong! It took them 12 months.

5. Stikswifey

Stikswifey Guest

Luc left EA on April 21st so what does that tell you???? This has been in the works for awhile, and when Luc jumped ship the game went down with him.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Please use one of the existing threads to vent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.