1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Congrats!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Beer_Cayse, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

According to UOHerald notice (UHall) and a bit from Cal in the sticky thread here ... your shard will be moving back to Australia! Therefore, if I understand that notice, your shard will be offline for an extended period while the move is done.

I tried playing Oceania a bit but East Coast US to your land made things really difficult - like Mongbats killing my characters? Ping was bad then. I have since retired but have watched this forum and UHall about Oceania closely.

Congratulations and I do sincerely hope that when the shard is back, you'll have all the best of times on it.

Toodles! I got a couple other world forums to cover during my lunch break! :thumbup:

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oceania will be migrated back to Australia, this should resolve latency issues players in the Oceanic region have been experiencing.