1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Congratulations Spiffy!!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by CooperColeman, Sep 27, 2008.

1. In an under-celebrated victory last night, following Steveo's maxing of Cash, Good Ol' Spiffy maxed Sell last night! It was great and I was proud to be a part of it. Dwight is such an awesome person, always willing to help out with any tasks, even if it doesn't benefit him. And, we got a Clerk Clara card on the first try!

Congrats Dwight!!

2. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

wow spiffy. congrats. cooper was right, it WAS undercelebrated. enjoy the merit free vps!

3. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Congrats Dwight. I heard about you were close to maxing but last night I did not know that you were actually maxing. LOL!! Congrats. Enjoy the free factories for awhile. Also you got a good card it took our groug to move districts and when we went to good old funnyfield we got Baracle Bessie 1st try. I seen you had a group of people but no one let me know who you were maxing with so glad you had a good run.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

WTG Dwight! Enjoy that key!

5. Congrats!! You rock! :)

6. Congratulations!!!

7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Awesome, Dwight! Way to go!