1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Congratulations to cocopuff

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by RichDC, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Congrats on winning the bank renovation!!

Any chance of giving us a sneak peak on the finished product?

Once again, Congrats!!!

2. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

it is on the u hall page and he is clearly useing a shaveing product while building

3. Alvinho

Stratics Veteran

Here are a few of the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is his post on u-hall and all i have to say is only a idiot would send the screenies to EA/Mythic, and mythic shows their ignorance if you look closely at the top of the pictures it shows odd icons

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Lol i get your shaving reference!!!

Although he might be playing a free server, who knows...

Either way i like the designs, simplistic yet elegant.

5. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

I agree ..very nice and simple.
    I would have left the dragon head out however, seems out of place.
    As a true plant lover the plants add and give warmth to the location.

Congrats Coco !!!!!

6. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats Cocopuff! wtg.

7. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

cheater with a shaving utensil.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

While using an emulator to play online on non-official shards is against ToS using such off line to create comics, flash movies or buildings isn't.

http://uo.stratics.com/content/guides/emulatorfaq.shtml

Since it's unlikely any freeshard would allow Cocopuff to decorate their bank, I'd say he did this offline, wouldn't you?

9. Alvinho

Stratics Veteran

If it makes you sleep better at night keep believeing it, however the theory behind my thinking is if THAT program is on his computer offline, what is stopping him from useing it while online, or a EA server. His example for haveing it as it helps with freeshards is also within his comments.

Either way THAT program is on his computer obviously the same one that has UO and it does not take a much to figure out that it is either used on EA's servers or he is breaking the TOS by playing a freeshard where I understand that it is legal to use.

Irreguardless how you want to put it he posted pictures of it on his computer, that has UO. HOW it was needed to puta couple simple benches and tables who knows, bottom line is that it is a ITTP.

10. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

What are those gray bauble like things under the table?

11. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Not a word..

12. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with alvinho, i could really care elss that he did it on a freeshard whoopty freakin doo. The fact that he posted a pic, and sent it to ea and everything, with the obvious use of a completely illegal program (the one that gives you pot icons etc on the bar at the top) and they never said a thing is what gets me. What to say he doesn't also use that program with ea? why cant people get past the fact that people are cheating and destroying this ****in game. You mods are the worst for it, someone will post pics of themselves running client side hacks and 3 illegal programs and you say "omgosh no accusations" when the facts are on the damn screen! you people are a joke.

13. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

Ive been reading Stratics for quite some time now and have only recently been posting to it, mostly due to the fact I dont quite get people on here that much. I mean its really no different then encounters in RL i guess, someone does a good job on something theres always going to be that guy who feels it isnt a good job or they cxheated and so on etc. etc.. What goes on in here though is taken a step beyond cause in RL you wouldnt catch someone talkin to me the way people in here talk to eachother. Now I expect the flames to burn hotter than Hell but as far as I can tell the person on the other screen is a scared little boy or girl just screaming for attention. So ive decided to start a website and figured what better thread to post about then this one that went from Congratulating Coco for winning a contest to a flame thread. So hear me out. LetsDuelIRL.com , I'll host bouts for people who flame eachother on blogs, forums and so on. We'll get together where the FLAMERS can meet for the first time and Duke it out until one gives up or the match is stopped because someone isnt leaving the way he entered. Im serious about this....................nah im just playin i couldnt care less really i just felt like wasting a bunch of flamers time having to read this thinking it was something its not. Thanks for your time and I look forward to this in the future.. Congrats Coco job well done you damn cheater......just playing

Duel My Mule

14. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Im looking at the design and it could have simply been done in Paint and InsideUO.

That is how I did mine and mine has more in it. Every item you see and TILE its a single space and copied and pasted in. He obviously did bank screen shots by each section. You can tell by his characters Shadow.

I used mine as an example because I can show you all my paint and InsideUO designs.

[​IMG]

15. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend

Please keep the general insults and usual accusation out of here.
    Or else.
    :spider:

16. mr crabs

mr crabs Guest

they are spwan gems to make items or things spwan, used from a program for admins on free shards and i believe cannot be used on prod shards

17. zOoMaN - BC

zOoMaN - BC Guest

That's so ********.

18. Malador

Malador Guest

It might not be against the Stratics TOS but it is against EA's published ROC. The Shaving Utensil and the Server Emulator are both forbidden.

You will not create, use, play on or provide any server emulator or other service where Ultima Online may be played. You will not post, use or distribute any utilities, applications, emulators or other software tools related to Ultima Online that do not have the express written permission of Electronic Arts to be used with the Service. Information about approved software can be found here.

Having said that I could care less but lets not mislead folks.

19. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Ty

:scholar:The more i learn, the worse off ill be lol

20. Officerdg

Officerdg Guest

LMFAO!

21. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I cant believe the stuff you people ***** about here at care bear land.

22. hydro

hydro Guest

hopefuly EA will ban all his or her accounts. if he or she is using it on a free shard chances are they are using it on others..

23. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend

For Pete's sake...
    *sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.