1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Conjurer's Trinket Owneb By No One

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Hobo Sapien, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

as stated.....well hmm. Not stated very well lol. I can't figure out how to edit the title. But the just of it is Trinket Owned By No One

#1 Hobo Sapien, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. Hobo Sapien

Stratics Veteran

wow no one........

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

they are a tuff sell. its a status item. you cant trade it or between characters or sell it so are kinda stuck, unless you transfer. im not sure if they still do but i know used to revert to "owned by no-one" after a transfer.
    What is it worth? basically what you can get. ive seen them sit on vendors for a very long time for just 10mil more than the regular ones. but then again could sell for 100 mil if the right person is looking for it.
    I would try like 80mil for week and see if it sells.

4. Hobo Sapien

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the reply

5. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A buddy of mine paid 45mil for a normal one on Europa, so a obno should be more, the only prob is, Bless deed (If can be used on that item) is only 6-10 mil making it worth 55mil on Europa. i know Atl prices are higher and prolly on other shards too. so basically, its worth what someone will pay for it i guess.

Elf.