1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] conjurer's trinket owned by no one

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Jmax42069, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Jmax42069

Jmax42069 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

looking to get a price check on a conj trinkets that says owned by no one.

2. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

Cheapest Conjurer's Trinket on vendor search is 29m. All after that are 30m. Those AREN'T "owned by no one" and are more sought after because you can use them on any characters as opposed to spending the gold and only being able to use it on the initial character you put it on first. I would say it's 20-25m.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

they tend to be about 5 or 10 mil more than regular. trinkets a bit low right now, but usually around 35m. Halloween is coming as well, which usually means un-dead, which usually drives the price up to around 50m or more. fair price would be around 40-45m for yours at current prices. yes its less desireable to most people, so will take longer to sell, but the right person will pay more for it than a normal one.

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

you can always clear owned bys by a transfer. the old name will still be on it, but it will take the name of the first cahracter you put on after transfer. so no its not good if your characters share gear, but you also dont always have to use it one 1 character forever.

5. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

i got 3 trinkets. 2 normal ones and one owned by my character. just a personal preference tbh.