1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection issues

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Jeradin Kindhart, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Anybody else having connection problems? I was connecting fine up until the last time i logged to get onto a new character. Now it keeps saying unable to login due to either a new patch or my name and pass are wrong, which i know they arent cause i logged onto account page just fine.
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    Seems the Log In servers are acting wonky.....
    Hope it gets fixed soon..

3. Ah ok, so it isnt just me and my connection / computer. Thank you very much, hope it gets fixed soon also.. :sad2:
  4. Seems to be up and running now
  5. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
    It's usually best to go look in UHall when something like this happens, as it's usually the first place people go to complain - sometimes mere moments after something goes down - thus allowing you to determine whether or not it's just you.
  6. i did, only thing mentioned was oceania i think it was from a few days back.
  7. Xseries

Xseries Guest

Very common