1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Connection Lost

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Farseen, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Farseen

Farseen Visitor

Sep 27, 2015

Just reactivated my UO:SA account recently and was having a blast. Then all of a sudden, every time I try to log into Ultima Online it gives me a "Connection Lost" error immediately....weird thing is the Classic Version works, and the Enhanced Version was working for like 3 days! Nothing on my PC has changed that I'm aware of either.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum, but I'm looking for any help I can get.

Thanks in advance!
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Usually I get that message when there is a patch that I'm not getting... try checking for a patch.
    Santos likes this.
  3. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 1, 2009