1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considered a transfer to Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by umbuga, Dec 16, 2013.

1. umbuga

umbuga Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Until I hit up some player vendors in Luna!! Holy gold...stuff that sells for 500-600k on my server was like 2 mil here.I seen stuff all over for upwards of 10mil to 75mil gold!!!
    I wouldn't mind a more populated server but I would never be able to afford these prices.Is the whole server borked like that?

2. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Dont fret-pack your bags and move on over- whats that old TV series? song goes something like .... Moving on up

Some players dont use search to price items, so it will sit there an cost the owner gold til he figures it out

You will be making the gold here also to afford items you want-we have the goods but always could use more

Love to have you as a Jhelom citizen or any citizen for that matter- yu can reach me any evenings after 5:30 or weekends

Hums ..... On the road again

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

You get used to it.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Remember, with a populated server you'll also find many, many vendors outside of Luna. Before you start freaking out make sure to look around the lands. You don't have to buy 75m items to enjoy the game either :)

5. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

also, since everything on Atlantic is higher priced, that means everything you bring with you is also worth more :)

6. umbuga

umbuga Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Good point
    I don't have a lot but a few things could get me up and running.Also it is true, I mainly looked in Luna.
    Thanks fo r the tips.Going to def give it some more thought.