1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considering dropping bushido for resist, any down side?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pirate Roberts, May 28, 2012.

1. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

The only thing I use bushido for against spell casting mobs, like slasher, is for confidence on my wraith thrower. Any downside to stoning it off for resist?

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well I would say evade and momentum strike but if your not using them then its probably not going to be a huge issue unless it effects your 300 points for mana reduction.

3. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

Thanks Mirt, forgot about that. Does evade work with ranged weapons on my thrower?

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It should its supposed to prevent anything for a short time. I love using it with feint weapons to really stay out of harms way but you do need to try and figure out when to time its use.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Don't forget honor/perfection.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  6. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nice one Syrus. The damage bonus although that matters far less if your chaining AI since that damage doesn't get the boost.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I think honor/perfection alone outweighs the benefits of resist. I also often run in protection which negates the benefit of resisting spells anyway.

CorwinXX, Pirate Roberts and kRUXCg7 like this.
  8. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would say it depends. Honor/Perfection does outweight it if its not a temp designed to constantly chain AI. But a whammy is so it makes sense to consider dropping it if your not using the other skills with it.