1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considering moving shards, what's the best way to get ahold of soulstones now?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Wolf, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Old Wolf

Old Wolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hey all,

Is there a standard way people are getting soulstones/fragments now, or is my only option to buy them? I need need to be able to move skills over.

2. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you have any unclaimed vet rewards, you can get a soulstone as a 1st year vet reward.

3. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You can craft single use soulstone fragments with GM alchemy, glassblowing, SA entitlement, 2 Void Essence and 2 Crystal Granules.

Xalan Dementia and Flutter like this.
  4. Old Wolf

Old Wolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

See now I'm glad I asked. So if my math is right, those are going to run around 600k for ingredients?
    Sounds like fragement tokens are only 750k though, so it might not really be worth it?

5. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, if the tokens available to you are only 750k you should buy those instead since they have 5 charges and that's a good price. You also run into availability problems with the Shimmering Crystals so if you need a lot you'd likely be out of luck.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Before I moved shards I had to do the same. Strip down some characters and save the skills ready to move them over. I found a great deal on a 3rd party website where I managed to get full soulstone tokens for under $5 each. I did have to use "real money" in the end but it saved a load of hassle in the long run.