1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considering offers on this godly kryss.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

If in your travels you encounter god. God will be cut... And maybe hit with a fireball.

2. _Koiri_

_Koiri_ Guest

3. wish it was built for a mage and not a necro....

4. Terrydez169

Terrydez169 Guest

3.5 mil.. ill trade you some powerscrolls for it.. if you need any..

5. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

With no SSI it still sells for this much?

6. bah you kryss snob... get me an awesome nox mage one... NOW OOMIE!!!!

7. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a 2s weapon, anyone out there runs 30 dex putting it at 1.75 already. Seems fast enough to me, especially if your more of a dexxer based necro/pally/something with 60 or 90 dex.

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A kryss with 2s swing speed really doesn't need any SSI. At least as long as your dex isn't like 30 or something.

I'd love that kryss but I don't have that kind of gold on Siege.

9. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

That being said, maybe I'll be a dexxer for a bit.

I won't be on tuesday to check this, so if you end it then, don't expect me to outbid anyone else..

10. Guest

Guest Guest

11. Trolls T Hunter

Stratics Veteran

is the a reason to hide your name in that screenshot?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

keep in game persona's seperate from boards.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

SSI is not the problem its the mana leech instead of Hit Lower Defense ... I would just laugh at anyone who pays more than a mill for that weap... Hell I would laugh even harder at the person trying to attack me with it...

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Depends on that though, that kryss is a perfect necro nox kryss, you dont need your 5-8 seconds of lower defense if your only going to hit them once with dp and then mana dump pain spike poison strike and then hit an armor ignore.

HLD is really negligable to necro's because you have spells and everything else your throwing the other chars way. Now if its going to be some long drawn out battle then yes you need HLD but the mana leach 1/3 hits will give you betwee 5-15 mana back depending on if you do a normal hit or if you hit an AR. thats just my 2 cents on the weapon.

Very nice if i had a nox necro i would bit insanely but i dont let me know when you get the same weapon with ssi on a war axe or a diamond mace =}

15. Guest

Guest Guest

If you cannot bid on Tuesday ill let it go to Wednesday or later. Right now its not worth selling it for that. I have a few fencer templates i could use it on.Like i said in the post considering offers. Would have to go a little higher before id part with it.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

damn if that 1s worth that much what would this go for [​IMG]

17. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's not really even a close comparison.

The OP's has a good hit-spell effect on it, pretty decent mana leach, near max HCI, FC and very high dmg inc and it's fast.

I'm too new to Siege to put a price on it and I couldn't afford it anyway but those are all my favorite mods.

18. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

You don't seem inclined to sell for near the price we are at, and I've no desire to go a lot higher. Not to mention Salton seems to have it in for me.. so he can have it.

And yes, I snuck on for a few tuesday - didn't expect to make it.

19. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with Kage on this one, If you're not inclined to sell this for near 5 mil then I think you have extremely unrealistic expectations. Replace the HML with HLD and you have a weapon worthy of more.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Agreed, I'm done. My leaf blade is 44hld 11hci 12dci 25ssi 44 dmg, and the hld is too nice, I don't feel like sitting on on a bidding war.

21. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

And this one is for sell too. Please see durability. 508/508

[​IMG]

I will not sell to REV/OTF/EVO/KOC, or any of their non skill rejects. How am I doing mat? [​IMG]

22. Guest

Guest Guest

23. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I will not sell to REV/OTF/EVO/KOC, or any of their non skill rejects. How am I doing Masu? [​IMG]

24. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I will not sell to REV/OTF/EVO/KOC, or any of their non skill rejects. How am I doing mat? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

worship more thanks!

25. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats nice Sir haward that you laugh at your boyfriends jokes even when they aren't funny!

26. Guest

Guest Guest

I do not see how this type of post has any relevance on this thread. Not to mention this is poor humor at best. Unless perhaps it is not meant to be humor in which case its a poor burn at best. Please do not post this crap on sell threads.

27. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

I apologize for my part in this, Ghazz, it's an awesome kyrss you're selling. Any luck yet? I am interested in it, but am currently gold challenged. Anything else you want or need?