1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considering offers on UBER Assassin Spike

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GoodGuy, Aug 25, 2008.

1. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

i am considering offers so I reserve the right to not be happy with final highest bid and will be my choice to sell or not.

this'll go for 60 hours. ends 8/27/08 at 12:00pm PST.

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

3. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

that is freaken hawt!!
    :eek:snap::ten:

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

5. Nico

Nico Guest

6. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering ... do any of the people bidding on that weapon even realise how much stam u will need to swing that weapon at cap?

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

90 stamina. its not that much actually, but i consider uber weapons with 5 useful mods on them.

9. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

whats this? trying to take gold out of my pockets kage? I think if they are bidding, they know very well how much stamina it a 2s weapon takes, 90 and its really not that much, could run 50 dex and still get that with some enhance pots and stamina armor.

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Silly people. Try fighting a dexer when you only run 35-40HCI when he has HLA. I have about 200 pieces of stam inc runic armor and around 20 more kits to burn. Plus agil pots give 20+ depending on how much EP you use. 50 Dex, two pieces of stam armor and an agil pot? No big deal.

11. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Yeah that will work until you get hit. Once you get hit and lose stamina then you're right back under max swing speed. Trust me, even with TR pots and 90 stam, you WILL NOT swing that wep at max speed during a dexxer fight.

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I run the most uber of suits sir, including max DCI and HCI on my dexers. With HLA and 45DCI I don't expect to be worried much about stand down fights on a death strike char.

13. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Does Vesper ring a bell, or do I need to resort to the archives?

14. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

You may have killed me on my old dexer. But I never even ran him with 120 skills, or a finished template. I still have SW quest crap running and about 10 DP kegs in my house. He had fence, tact, anat, heal, and about 50 chiv. If you beat him, I wouldn't be surprised. But you would never best me now sir ^^ ask your guild how tonight went 3v1 for them.

15. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Hehe, I love how people trash talk me and underestimate me on these boards, but when they run into me in a cave somewhere all alone, then it's "hey man wassup!" And I'm like "naw dawg, I aint having it". Then I bring it to that ass and they run like the wind or beg for their loot or what have you, but I have a strange feeling you're not like that and will stay true and keep it real. I like that about you! Glad to see you there, Sir. :)

16. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

*groans* I am out nonstop during the week and have yet to see you. I attack everyone

17. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well... if you don't run crap armor, or naked...

30-40% LMC

and 100+ dex

and divine fury or a bunch of Total Refresh pots... it wouldn't be a problem...