1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considering Opening Auctions Again

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by CassieDarksong, Jun 1, 2012.

1. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is tentatively planned, I'm still in the consideration stages right now, as I need to look at my work and travel plans before I decide to do this.

I still have my keep for the auction house as well as all the homes on Vesper Beach.

What I'd be looking for is a little help with the auctions. Either one or two of our long-time standing folks with good reputation to help me out. I simply can't do it alone.

At this time, it would also be once a month, probably the first Friday/Saturday/Sunday of the month, if there is interest.

MY question is, is there interest? Is anyone interested in helping. If you are interested and would contribute items to be sold in auctions again, let me know here. If you're interested in being an auction assistant, PM me.

Thanks!

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I tried this when I came back....seems most people already have what they need or are able to get it themselves. Unless it's like a bulk resource or something uber-rare or hard to get unless you cross-shard it...people already have it...BUT you know that IF you do this, I'll be more then willing to help :)

3. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

Glad to hear it Larisa!

Yeah, the few nights I've been on each week, every place seems...well empty. It's kinda sad.

I'll see what I can come up with for July as I'm out of town next weekend and occupied with family stuff other weekends. But if people are interested, ICQ me, PM me, leave a reply here.

4. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

Okay. I'm looking at Oct. 27 as the first auction to start back up. Details coming soon.

5. Blood Ghoul

Let me know. I am assuming this is where I can give you something to auction off? It would be a fun thing to do and I am sure I can find and buy some items at the auction

BG

6. Archangel0

Archangel0 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Eventhough I'm on european time, I'll be happy to be at the auction. 27th sounds goood :)
    Good luck in the whole endeavour!:D

7. CassieDarksong

Stratics Veteran

A post will be created later today explaining how to submit. Items must be received the day before the auction and tehre will be a few ways to get items to me.

My ICQ is 199889122 if anyone has questions.