1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Considering =)

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Talishara, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Talishara

Talishara Guest

Good Morning all =)

I am considering switching shards and just have a few questions =) How is the population? Are there many active guilds? How is house placement? I am curious and am looking for a new change. Something fun and exciting. Instead of just shutting down my accounts I thought maybe if I just did something new it would 'spark' that interest again.

Thanks!!!!

Tali

2. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Lots of housing, very quiet shard, low population, a few more active guilds depending on what you like to do.

3. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Plenty of people willing to go out and hunt with you or help you do quests. Just have to ask in chat. cya in game and welcome!

4. Liquid_Ape

Liquid_Ape Guest

I recently started playing Lake Austin again (I originally played when the shard first opened). I have no idea where you are looking for housing, but I actually placed a castle in Fel yesterday. I know there are keep sized spots open in Fel. I haven't strolled around Tram much, but I would imagine there are about a bazillion 18x18 spots available anywhere you want one.