1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Contacting Jeremy........

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ONETWOTHREE, Jun 20, 2008.

1. ONETWOTHREE

ONETWOTHREE Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Can anybody tell me how to contact Jeremy at EA Mythic about an exploit I just found?? or the right person or group to email about??

THANK YOU

2. DVI

DVI Guest

jeremy @ EA Dot com

pretty sure thats right

3. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

jdalberg(at)ea(dot)com.

Did i just get that right off the top of my head? I spend way too much time here

4. DVI

DVI Guest

mmmm youre right i knew something didnt sound right about mine!

5. ONETWOTHREE

ONETWOTHREE Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank You All

6. jdalberg AT ea DOT com

http://www.uoherald.com/feedback/index.php

Contact Support

uobugs AT uo DOT com

Bug reports should contain the following information:

* Client Version Number. This is located at the bottom of the main UO login screen.
    * Server(shard) Name
    * Detailed Bug Description (step-by-step, tell us what you did and what happened)
    * Date/Time of Occurrence
    * Location (Sextant coordinates, facet, and city location)
    * On-site references (If you spoke with any official OSI representative, what was his/her name and what were you told?)

in game, both clients:
    Help > other > report a bug (2D)
    Main menu > bug report (KR)

7. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Everyone this person ONETWOTHREE reported the exploit to Jeremy when he discovered it completely on accident JUNE 20th. He told me he found it out, but never shared the information with anyone. Now the account he reported the exploit on has been banned even though he never used the exploit to benefit himself. He is an upstanding member of Ultima On-line & one of the most generous kind person I know.. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN??????

Please Jeremy he wrote you, he reported the bug, he did everything he was supposed to. Now his account is banned, his house deleted with everything inside it. This guy didn't need to dupe, he was rich well before the dupe, he spent real money on his rubble and rares. Please, please do something about this injustice. Contact me, do whatever you need, this person is not guilty and deserving of being banned.

8. bcso2019

bcso2019 Guest

YOUR A LIAR, lol he sold his rares to dupe dealers such as you, you my friend are a liar, you know what happens, you have your rares and you flaunt them till they come to you. offering you a sweet deal on your rares for real cash.

Fix your house. Move on.