1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Containers on ground becoming stuck since 05/12 patch.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nereus, May 13, 2011.

1. Nereus

Nereus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since the May 12 patch, I've seen several instances of wooden chest/box type containers (crafted and reward) becoming stuck on the ground which cannot be picked up again. The boxes do not highlight, but can be opened and items added/removed from the container. Weight of box changes to 100 stones when it becomes stuck. This appears to apply to ground areas not part of player housing. Any suggestions for 'unstickying' these would be apreciated (or maybe it's permanent).

I don't dare do any house redecorating after the last patch since so much is broken.

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You need to turn the containers, and that should unsticky them.

3. Nereus

Nereus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I believe you might be right about turning the box, if it was possible. This is not taking place inside a player house but out in the open (once at Papua bank, once at the west Brit farms). Not aware of a way to turn a box when it's outside a player house. Maybe the box is automatically locking down when dropped [?].