1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Containers

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by MoreBeer, May 4, 2011.

1. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

Greetings.. im looking for a few supplys..

3 to 5 Metal Crates/Chests (think from fishing)
    Large Barrel

if anyone knows a vendy i could head twords.. be great thanks..

MoreBeer

2. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i got tons of metal chests from sos. Ill try and post up after class. I was gonna put them on cheap anyway so i can give you a few later.

3. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

Hey thanks Remo.. that be great.. i work swing shift irl.. up till 10pm PST.. so im on around late at nights.. but if you got a vendor and be willing to tell me where abouts.. id be happy to buy some..

4. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ill send you a PM with my icq.. I should be home around 10 central tonight..

5. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

Thanks again.. i dont have icq at this time.. ill forgot its needed for uo..

also.. i prob wont be home .. till midnight your time.. but ill be on.. and swing buy luna when i get home..

if not.. ill be around during the weekend

6. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I put them on the vendor i mentioned. They are all cheap but the ones on the right are half the price of the others..

7. MoreBeer

MoreBeer Guest

sorry,

where is your vendor house? ill check it when i get home tonight from work.. if yee responds.

8. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I keep sending it PM so they dont get bought up for cheap before you find them.