1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] contemplating selling my luna house any takers?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pendragon, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

2b atl would be the starting price, if interested let me know if your not go troll another post :) just east of moongate
    i would say only house right next to bank moongate and stables, uber convenient

2. Blaeke

Blaeke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, Pen, this really makes you look bad, to me and Ionya, at least... I have watched others test you here, within the "beloved" Siege Perilous, and you started out strong, but (as many do) you finally succumbed to the bitter vibrations that were coming your way.

I'm a give, another, the benefit of the doubt kind of woman and I thought to myself, "oh no, he's not here to try to make a real life penny out of pixel crack."

Seeing this post now I am saddened because, by golly, it looks like you're trying to make a real life penny out of pixel crack.

- Delilah the Mad

#2 Blaeke, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  3. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Lol think what yah want, im actually just trying to get out of the house what i paid into it, I have made plenty of this game but its been years since i made much off it,

4. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

But this is Siege, where Luna is laughed at and bad moods are contagious. Till the influx of 2 house 2 shard peeps, nobody but a few PKs lived in Luna... Houses were basically available for the price of placement.

Donal Mor and Blaeke like this.
  5. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Sold thanks for the great transaction.

6. Donal Mor

Donal Mor Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend LDH

You are leaving Siege Pendragon?

7. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Nah still got my keep,