1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Contest Ended/Judging

Discussion in 'WoW WotLK Beta' started by Eldorian, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

Contest ended last night, we're currently judging the entries and should have winners announced this evening.

2. Berine

Berine Guest

Thanks for the info! Gosh i cant wait, I told my whole guild and there like, Its 1 out of a billion chance or w/e for you to win but im still hoping, I really used a lot of creativity in my story. :D

3. lauxes

lauxes Guest

i see a brown nose LOL :eek:snap:

4. Berine

Berine Guest

Whats a brown nose? Really I dont know lol :coco:

5. Minionm

Minionm Guest

some1 who is a suck up

6. Shiftey

Shiftey Guest

OMG i am so excited/nervous i really hope i win!!!

7. Minionm

Minionm Guest

lol same here, i wanna try Locks Metamorph and then spend the rest of the time playing on DK and checking alittle bit about Druids

8. Berine

Berine Guest

Gah sorry if i come off liek that, i really dont know what else to say, I really am too excited so I have no other words to use, sorry if i seem like that. Just acting on the spur of the moment :blushing:

9. Figgilsticks

Figgilsticks Guest

Heres to hoping for the best. I got a teaser, and I promptly stopped when I was informed that you can not share even beta accounts, so as to not get a friend into trouble. This time I hope to be able to get in on my own and start some real testing.

10. Asterion

Asterion Guest

good luck to all

11. Shiftey

Shiftey Guest

Are the winners going to be announced soon?

12. Endra

Endra Guest

Patience, young padawan (Note: I should take my own advice. I've clicked refresh a good 30 times tonight).

13. Lalixir

Lalixir Guest

14. lauxes

lauxes Guest

did they pick the winners yet?

15. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest