1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Contest) Legends Reward Hall Design Contest!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by EM Helios, Apr 18, 2010.

1. EM Helios

EM Helios Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Our EMs, Tashik and Helios, have grown weary of the current design of our Reward House located in Malas and have decided that the talented designers of Legends should try their hand at a new look for it.

If you aren’t familiar with it, please go to the Counselor Hall in Brit and jump into the vortex located there to have a look. Your design can incorporate anything currently available on the housing menu and should ideally leave ample room for display of the rewards and artifacts (along with room for growth!).

I know there are lots of really talented people on Legends as I spend a good deal of time roaming the lands admiring (and sometimes breaking into!) the homes that have been created here. It’s time for you all to shine and submit an idea for a new Rewards House!

You may be hesitant about destroying your current house to work on this so you should know that there is lots of room to set a plot down on Test Center. Creating a house there in no way affects your home here on Legends. You will still see that annoying warning gump about condemning your current house, but it does not do that! Also on TC you will receive ample funds when you log in to create just about anything you could think of!

This contest will end on May 15th, so be sure to submit your entries early! Entries should be emailed to [email protected]

You may also post your entries here if you like……. for myself, I probably will post here, but not until the last moment

2. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to submit a design, I am very proud of it as I have spent many a hr on it. This is located on Baja though so not sure if I qualify. I do play Legends though so figured I would submit. Hope you like.
    1st fl
    [​IMG]
    2nd fl
    [​IMG]
    3rd fl
    [​IMG]
    roof
    [​IMG]
    front
    [​IMG]

3. EM Helios

EM Helios Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome Design! Our first entry! Keep em coming everyone! Looking forward to seeing your designs!

4. EM Helios

EM Helios Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

One week left to enter submissions! Send yours in SOON!

5. EM Helios

EM Helios Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The submissions are ALL in! We have begun going over the great designs all of you have worked so hard on. We appreciate the time and effort these have taken and will give each and every one careful consideration before announcing the winner. With any luck tommorow night looks good here on this thread to announce the winning entry. Thanks again and see ya tommorow!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!