1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Contest! Win an SA Beta Code!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lady Mana, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

Seems Stupid Miner beat me to the punch... but anyway! Who's going to participate?

2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

There is a Stygian Abyss beta.
    I am in the Stygian Abyss beta.

just wanted to say it :danceb:

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

how many napa people know there is a beta and are in it?

4. I'm curious as how EA selected the beta testers. Did I need to 'know' someone to get picked or was it random? I think I have an above average system and I've been playing UO since 98. I try to participate in shard events when my schedule allows it. Many of the circle of friends I play UO with knew about the beta, but only a handful got accepted into beta.

5. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

honestly im almost positive it isnt a who you know issue!
    i am guessing here!! but i think it was more of a luck of the draw thing! aside from the contest winners and focus testers who were in long before they mentioned the closed beta
    i imagine from the amount of people who applied and the questions on the application, i think it was totally random lucks of the draw based on some system specs...but again im only guessing!, we probably will never know

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend