1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Continue to waste your silver...

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Arabella, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We had the same thing happen to us last nite, 10 traps we couldnt find

2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

LoL that was smart xD

3. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

Its not a bug .They just have a spare acct and put a char in your faction and hide the traps. A work around would be if CL could choose who could place traps and who couldnt .

4. Yea that would be good, or even if the CL was the only one who could place traps! I know its not a bug cos i was at the stone and checked and we had 0 traps placed then about 2 or 3 hours later we had 15 placed and i know for a fact no one in my guild placed them cos the traps where no where to be found!

5. Hank123

Hank123 Guest

The only way to find them is have a char with gm detect run around all faction cities looking. At gm skill alot of the time they just pop up with out using the skill. Then the CL can remove them with out remove trap skill if i remember correctly.

6. Yea i have a gm detecter im just too lazy to run around all the cities lol

Besides some cities have there Guard zones in stupid places lol

7. Decker

Decker Guest

whys it got to be tb all of a sudden
    no one here is placing other teams traps at the moment we are saving our silver for new faction goodies
    besides its been happening to us for like three days now our traps seem to be placed in teh stupidest places
    but remember papa
    all the ne wpeople coming in someone might have been testing thier brand new faction tinker
    i did find some of our traps in skara guarding the bank for some reason unknown to me

love
    decker

8. Yea fair enough it might be sum new guy but its happened for the last week now, its just gettin stupid

9. Irish Rage

Irish Rage Guest

Since the original post in this thread violated the RoC this post will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.