1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

controlling pets

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by ReaperNI, Feb 23, 2010.

1. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Ok so i got a couple questions with taming.

with controlling wh does it take to control things? example i got a cu sidhe uoguide says taming level 101.1 when i lore my pet it says 107.5 taming what how much taming and lore do i need to control? i have natural 85.6 taming and 95 lore and it wasnt enough. not sure how the pets lored taming value goes cause my drag was like 150.

Anyways thanks TYR
  2. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    If you look at this page and enter your skills then select the button for control chance and click on go, that'll let you see what your control chances are for every pet in game.

3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I think you are looking at the Barding Difficulty of the pet when you lore it which has no impact on control chance for taming/commands. Just a head's up. :)