1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Converning Museum and Library donations

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by tehfloof, Apr 25, 2011.

1. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

Aug 21, 2010
    Is it possible to donate a commodity deed? I have 200k wood I'd like to donate, but that would take forever with packies.
  2. tatey

tatey Guest

Yes, you can donate boards to the library from commodity deeds. Just deed up the boards and put them in the top layer of your backpack, and the NPC will recognize them. However I've noticed one little confusing "bug":

Let's say you have 120,000 regular boards, and 60,000 oak boards that you're donating. The NPC will say that you have 180,000 regular boards, and 60,000 oak boards I believe. You must donate the oak boards first, if you donate 180,000 regular boards, I believe you lose all the extra points that oak gives you (applies to any other color). So my word of advice is to start donating with the highest color first to make sure it doesn't rip you off. I haven't tested this thoroughly, but I believe I lost out on many points the first time I donated. I hope not. And I hope you don't either!
  3. So, I am returning to the game after a 2-3 year break and obviously my house decayed, along with my "Friend of the Library" token. Do I need to redo the quest to get another token? Also...if I want to donate with multiple characters do I have to do the quest with each character or is it ACCOUNT specific?

Thanks in advance
  4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Don't need to redo the quest for the character but the quest are per character not account.