1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

cooked or raw

Discussion in 'UHall' started by reddeer, Sep 29, 2009.

1. reddeer

reddeer Guest

Why cant pets eat cooked ribs?
    In real life pretty much every meat eating animal loves to eat cooked ribs!
    why not on uo? lol

2. Don'tchaknow? The bones make the choke!

3. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why is it...if I'm sitting on a cu sidhe my Create Food spell only coughs up meaty treats, yet perched upon my dread mare I'm bound to conjure up about 20 fruits and a fishcake before I finally hit lucky with a ham or chicken? :pancakes:

4. Potgut

Potgut Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've wondered the same thing too, if I can feed my real-life greater dragon cooked or raw foods after a hard long day of fighting paragon barlons, I should be able to do the same thing in UO. So unrealistic this game is.

5. Umm... "real-life greater dragon?" Since when is a dragon realistic?

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

And if you have two pets out - one that eats meat and one that eats veggies, you can cast create food and stock up on lots of cheese and muffins! :wall:

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm surprised nobody has come up with the answer so far. It's quite simple. The reason why cooked ribs are better and more desirable than their raw counterparts is one simple thing.

Barbecue Sauce!

UO ribs need BBQ Sauce. Then the animals will love them!

8. Does the recipe drop on the new boss monsters in the Abyss? I've been looking for that one!

9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its one of those uber rares. You can probably find one in Luna for 350 billion gold on a vendor.

10. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

My real life GD keeps eating people raw before I can cook them up.

Obama wants to hire me to help take care of the unemployment problem, but he won't give me a government retirement plan, so.....

11. So then, why would you need to fee her? (ALL my greater dragons are "hers")